We have some good news for your wallet: we have managed to lower the rate for mobile domestic calls with 1 cent / minute. In the context of more for less various new features were added to 1A telephony.
- Hotline: this is a list of external numbers linked to an internal number. If someone calls you with such an external number, the specified internal number will ring first.
- Call back on busy: when u try to call an internal number and it is busy, then press *5 to be called back once that person hangs up.
- Voicemail-plus: this is a menu with two choices: “Leave voice mail” and “Forward call”.
- Force day/night mode:
- *44 → force day mode (use default actions)
- *45 → force night mode (use actions for outside office hours)
- *46 → use default system configuration for opening times
Read more about the new features in the Phonetool manual »
Richard de Vroede
A perfectionistic Jack-of-all-trades who dedicates all of his passion to his work.
More by this author
Did you find this interesting?
Please take a moment to share...
Do you want to receive regular e-mail updates?sendSubscribe now