It has been almost three months after going live with My1A phase 1. The reactions of 1A-partners and customers have been very positive and we regularly receive the question when more functionality will be added. The answer is: NOW. Please allow us to introduce: My1A v2.0!
This version includes four new information pages:
- Detailed server overviews
- Domains & Hosting
- Online Backup
Other new features include:
- Editing your company information (limited to the roles “full” and “financial”).
- All news articles from the 1A website are now available in My1A.
- At the top of each page there is now a link “Ask a Question”. This opens a form where a question can be sent to the support email address of your 1A-partner, directly from My1A.
Remaining open features:
- Request for change→ on all new information pages a button to request a change.
- My My1A account → New choices: whether or not to receive the 1A-newsletter (quarterly), and the preferred contact method (no preference / email / telephone / personal).
- Some additional features specific to 1A-partners.
In the new year the outstanding issues for phase 2 will be completed. Naturally, the loyal readers of 1A-news will be informed first.
Curious about the new possibilities in My1A? Please login at the completely renewed My1A Web portal »
Richard de Vroede
A perfectionistic Jack-of-all-trades who dedicates all of his passion to his work.
More by this author
Did you find this interesting?
Please take a moment to share...
Do you want to receive regular e-mail updates?sendSubscribe now