Purposes of the processing
In order to provide you with the best possible service, it is necessary for 1A First Alternative to store your data in certain cases. 1A First Alternative will use this information to enable you to make the best use of this Website, to get a better picture of the interests of users who visit the Website, and to communicate with you about products and services that may be of interest to you, as well as to prevent improper use of this Website.
1A First Alternative will not store your data for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is collected.
1A First Alternative collects and uses personal information as follows:
- Indirect → Google Analytics → this grants us insight into the usage of the Website and the interests of the visitors. This information will be used by us and possibly by the marketing company which works for us. Collection of this information can be ceased by setting your cookie preferences for this Website. Collected data is stored in Analytics for up to 14 months after your last visit.
- Indirect → Webserver log files → your IP address, operating system, browser version, visited pages and possible errors are stored here. This information is only accessed by us and only for anonimized visitor statistics, fixing errors and in case of abuse. Log files are saved for up to 14 days.
- Direct → contact forms → only the information you provide is sent. This information is not stored locally.
Sensitive personal information
Without your consent, 1A First Alternative will process no sensitive information (such as data revealing political opinions, religious beliefs or your health) through the Website.
Provision to third parties
Your personal data will not be provided to third parties without your explicit permission, if this is necessary to execute an agreement, provide a specific service or when required by law.
Security of your personal information
1A First Alternative considers adequate security of your personal information as an important responsibility. It therefore takes physical, technical, electronic, contractual and organizational measures to protect against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to your personal information whether processing takes place in the Netherlands or elsewhere.
We protect your data by all possible means, but due to the public nature of the Internet, we can not fully guarantee the security of the transfer of information via the Internet.
Links to other websites
Your legal rights
Under the Dutch Data Protection Act you have the right to access the personal information 1A First Alternative collects from you and to any correction thereof. If you wish to invoke these rights, or have questions about how 1A First Alternative processes your personal information, please contact 1A First Alternative via firstname.lastname@example.org or use the other contact options.
You have the following rights:
- get an explanation about what personal data we have and what we do with it;
- access to the precise personal data we have;
- having errors corrected;
- the removal of outdated personal data;
- withdrawing permission;
- object to a specific use;
- transferability of data.
Dutch Data Protection Authority
Of course we are happy to assist if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. Under the privacy legislation you have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority against our processing of your personal data. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this.
Did you find this interesting?
Please take a moment to share...
Do you want to receive regular e-mail updates?sendSubscribe now